As a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, our ability to reach out depends on caring people contributing their time, talents and funds. Our volunteers need your support! For more information, or to find out how to help
Your Donations Will Support:
- Burn Survivor Re-entry Programs
- Burn Camps for children
- Adult Burn Survivors Support Group
- Adult Burn Survivors Retreat
- Financial Support for Burn Families
- Parents Helping Parents “Kids on the Block” Educational Program
We Assist By:
- Purchasing Equipment for Burn Unit
- Sponsoring National Training Programs
- Funding for Burn Treatment Research
- Burn Education for Community Schools
Your $500 donation purchases specialized burn equipment in the name or memory of a loved one.
Your $100 donation sends a child to our annual burn camp.
Your $50 donation sponsors a survivor group meeting.
Your $25 donation sends a clown into the local community to educate the public on fire and life safety.
Whether it’s $5 or $5,000 – your donations will directly help burn survivors.